Next archaeological tripMorocco (Volubilis)February 13th, 201769 days to go.
- RT @carolemadge: Ruin of the day: The amphitheatre of Italica #HispaniaBaetica built under Hadrian's reign. Its capacity was 25,000. https:… 13 hours ago
- New publication: Italica in #Spain followinghadrianphotography.com/2016/12/05/ita… 13 hours ago
- The Natalis Antinoi and the collegium of Diana and Antinous in Lanuvium
- Art and sculptures from Hadrian’s Villa: Fragment of a marble panel with Dionysiac subjects
- The Obelisk of Antinous
- Art and sculptures from Hadrian’s Villa: Three mosaic panels with bucolic scenes
- The Hadrianic Tondi on the Arch of Constantine