The WordPress.com Team prepared a 2015 annual report. 2015 was another great year for my Following Hadrian blog. Let’s revisit some of the most important moments of the year.
‘The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 150,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 6 days for that many people to see it.’
These year’s posts that got the most views were.
- Exquisite marble bust of Hadrian found in Spain
- Exploring Verulamium, the Roman city of St Albans (UK)
- When in Rome… visiting the House of Augustus on the Palatine Hill
- When in Rome… visiting the House of Livia on the Palatine Hill
- A taste of Ancient Rome – Pullum Numidicum (Numidian Chicken) and Conchicla Cum faba (Beans with Cumin)
Click here to see the complete report.